What I like on the course – for a Sunday…
Clockwise from top left:
1. Peter Millar Wide Stripe Polo in ‘Pimento’: Peter Millar has a hard time not hitting it out of the park. Their shirts are extremely nice.
2. Ping Tour Visor: All the rage…they haven’t hit the stores yet, but they are all over Ebay.
3. Peter Millar Quarter-zip Sweatshirt: Don’t spill mustard on this one. Please.
4. Footjoy Icon Golf Shoes: A good mix between their Classics and the DryJoys.
5. Jack Donnelly Dalton Shorts: Shorts that look this good should immediately shave five strokes.
6. Keel Woven Belt from Martin Dingman: I can’t recommend the ‘Full Cleveland’ (white belt and white shoes), because this cream belt looks so much better.