Welcome to the first installment of ‘High Five’ – a new series that we’re starting. The intent is give a nod to five (or so) things going on that we like, and we think you will too. It might be weekly, it might be monthly. We’ll just have to see what sort of stuff is out there. The Interwebs is a really great place…let’s see what we can find.
Here we go…
1. The University of Georgia SAE Needlepoint Belt by Smathers & Branson – While I wasn’t an SAE, the Onward Reserve crew outdid themselves with this one. Available online and in their Athens store, all SAEs everywhere can appreciate this.
2. The Sports Illustrated Preseason All American Team – I love it. It’s that time of year, folks. Even though they haven’t played a down, it’s hard not to give nods to the deserving players out there. Now, all things considered, I’m surprised they didn’t put Aaron Murray at least on the second team, but after Manziel gets the boot, maybe they’ll have to revise these rankings.
3. Davis Love III collects vintage cast iron cookware – Not necessarily what you’d expect from Mr. Love, but hey, it’s cool with me. I like ‘unique’.
4. Southern Proper is having a Back To School sale – Use code BUMMER on their website for 20% off your purchase. Look good, folks, and these ladies know how to help.
5. Back Down South – One of my favorite blogs – just completed and excellent rebrand – …and it looks GREAT. We all know Caroline can shoot some amazing photographs, and this gives her an even better opportunity to show off her skillz.