1. Fuji X100: Home for the Holidays = unlimited picture moments. A good camera is a necessity.
2. Vintage Flannel Shirt from J. Crew in Redmond Plaid: Comfort is the name of the game. Good enough for lounging or when the boys (or girl) from High School call and want to grab a beer.
3. Mrs. Fields Cookie Tin: Always show up with something good when visiting – especially if they are putting you up.
4. Playing Cards: For that game of spades with the cousins, or the game of solitaire when everyone is napping.
5. Patagonia Down Sweater: Easy on/easy off – and will keep you warm on that trip to the grocery store pick up the forgotten cranberry sauce.
6. Filson Duffle: Get the ‘medium’ size – you aren’t staying that long…
7. ‘Steve Jobs’ by Walter Isaacson: This is a must-read. The great visionary.
8. Levis 501s: Again – comfort is key. You can never go wrong with these.
9. Quoddy Chukka Boots: Be this cool.
10. Buffalo Trace Bourbon: No explanation needed.