Jack Spade’s take on American Classics is always on the mark. Good cuts, excellent construction, and even better style make his pieces a good investment. Very rarely will any of his stuff go out of style, nor will any of his pieces dip into the ‘quirky’ end of the pool. I have quite a bit of Jack Spade stuff, and love all of it. The recent offerings are outstanding, and my wallet is yearning to adopt some of it for my closet:
Clockwise from top left:
1. Bentley Down Blazer: I’m really digging this whole blazer as outerwear thing. This could replace some of the other puffers/fleece/ski jackets out there, and look good while doing it.
2. Standard Selvedge Denim in 2-year Wash: Yeah, it’s cheating a little, but they look good, and they feel good.
3. Multi-Stripe Boot Socks: Maybe not tall enough for some of my boots, but my Red Wings and my chukkas will enjoy the company.
4. Pemberton Tweed Suit Blazer: Tweed suits don’t get enough play. They are good for about a season and a half here in the South, but prove very handy during those cold days.
5. Pemberton Tweed Suit Pants: See above.
6. Houndstooth iPhone 5 Hard Case: From an aesthetics perspective, the case is compact enough to add very little bulk to your iPhone while keeping the corners protected along with tabletop protection. Oh – it looks great, too.
7. Cheddar Money Clip: Yeah, cheddar.
8. Coated Canvas Carryall: Such a cool idea for a bag. This would be perfect for an overnighter or a weekend bag for the overhead compartment.