2. Cashmere V-Neck Sweater from Brooks Brothers: The Mothership knows cashmere. Grey goes with everything.
3. Crystal Head Vodka: Skull (no crossbones).
5. Ralph Lauren Birdseye Cashmere Knit Tie: All the rage these days.
6. J. Press Brown Corduroy Sack: Dressed up or down – it will become one of the most used pieces in your closet.
7. Blue Plaid & Houndstooth Wool Scarf from the Cordial Churchman: From our friends Upstate.
8. IWC Portofino Chronograph Steel Watch: Everyone will want to see what time it is.
9. Lotuff & Clegg Leather Trunk Duffle Bag: American made, strong, and handsome. It’ll look even better after 20 years of use.
10. Lucchese Classics Barnwood Caiman Crocodile Belly Cut Ropers: These mean business. Serious business.