All of you Georgia folks have really embraced Peach State Pride. You see their hats all over the place, and that peach logo is starting to pop up more and more. They are such a great company to work with and are committed to Georgia-themed products. They donate 15% of all profits to Georgia-based charities. How great is that? Now, it’s not to say that the peach logo can’t be worn when outside of Georgia…
With that said, we’re teaming up to give one lucky Red Clay Soul reader a nice collection of Fall goods: a button down, a canvas hat, and a sweatshirt of your choice.
What would I choose? I like a dark plaid button up to wear with khakis, under a sweater, or as a loaner for my wife. The green canvas hat is begging to get beat up this winter, and the sweatshirt is a no-brainer.
Leave a comment to this post with your favorite Georgia city to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Peach State Pride on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Peach State Pride on Instagram
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Instagram
- +1 (6 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: I entered to win all sorts of Fall goods from @peachstatepride and @redclaysoul Go on and get you some: http://bit.ly/1G6k0JK
Get your entries in before Tuesday, October 20th by midnight ET. I’ll announce the winner on Wednesday the 21st at lunchtime.