What I like on the course – for a Saturday…
Clockwise from top left:
1. Navy South Carolina Tour Visor from State Traditions: The more tour visors, the better. Plus – they get more distance during the ‘Spurrier Throw’.
2. Elements Breaker Pullover from Johnnie O: Stay warm when warming up.
3. Sea Island Needlepoint Belt from Smathers & Branson: Do me a favor – instead of buying a golf shirt of a hat from the clubhouse, buy a belt. It’ll get more mileage.
4. Liquid Flow Shorts in Memphis Blue: Seriously cool shorts – they double as a swimsuit. A little long…nothing a $10 hem can’t fix.
5. Ashworth Cardiff Golf Shoes: These are here for one reason and one reason only: Fred Couples.
6. Southern Tide Skipjack Polo with Seersucker Placket: I would rank the Southern Tide polos at the top of the heap. They fit great, the sleeves are just the right length, and the logo is understated. Add seersucker and it’ll be tough to beat.