Lots of good stuff happening folks…tis the season. Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away, which means Black Friday and Cyber Monday are close. Here are five things that have my attention, let me know what you think:
1. The Onward Reserve Featherweight Vest – A GREAT alternative to the better sweater vests that are all the rage. This one is extremely lightweight, and is light on bulk. The fit is good, and the Navy blue is just right. It travels well, it’ll fold up in your briefcase for the warm afternoons.
2. The Billy Reid Heirloom Cable Knit Sweater – I like the idea of a cable knit sweater. The texture gives it depth, so pair it with jeans, over an oxford, with suede boots and a waxed jacket…how we do cold weather down in the South.
3. The Duck Head Gold Glory Chinos – I did a piece on the Gold Schools, which are great, but I have to give a nod to the Made in the USA Gold Glory Chinos. They are seriously nice, and have a lot of great touches that set these apart. The rivets, the leather Duck tag, and the fit. Very well done.
4. Bean Boots – More of a reminder to get your orders in…be sure to check out all the ‘small batch’ options. There are some great alternatives to the classics. But the classics are just fine…and what’s even better? They are 25% off for the next few days (use code FALL25)
5. The Duxbak Floating Gun Bag – This may be the perfect gun bag for waterfowlers. Carry it in through flooded timber, in the rain, or trudging to a pit…protect your gun in style with this bad boy from Duxbak. They’ve been knocking it out of the park lately…more to come.
What are you digging these days?