We’ve gone through our guide for women that you love. Now on to the love of your life: you girlfriend, your partner, your wife. While she may seem to be difficult to buy for, all of us have a few pieces that we always covet: lush cashmere, fun new jewels, a thoughtful token of your affection. The guide below speaks to some of my favorite things, and some things I’m hoping ‘Santa’ picks up this year. I’m certain something (more likely, many things) will jump out to you as something that speaks to the woman you are in love with.
From top left:
1. The Bitter Southerner’s ‘South’ T-shirt: Celebrating the fact that our beloved south is truly where it is, in soft, cottony, casual goodness. This is a great graphic for her from the folks making Tuesdays much more better.
2. Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in ‘Smoke Red’: A preferred stocking stuffer.
3. Presumer Faith Clutch in Bone: A clutch for every season seems a bit much; this bare python beauty will transition just as easily from winter to spring as it does from day to night. She’ll be impressed.
4. “Barefoot Contessa – How Easy is That?” by Ina Garten: Whether she is an old pro in the kitchen or she sticks to take out, Ina’s wisdom be welcome! This treasure will get a lot of use, and is equally helpful in instilling the confidence she needs for a light supper for two or a dinner party for ten.
5. Bosphorus Diamond Throw Blanket from Loomed NOLA: This lovely throw is so cozy, and big enough for snuggling up together on these chilly southern nights. And who doesn’t like to snuggle?
6. Wide Jigsaw Buckle Stingray Bracelet by Leighelena in Mink: I can’t say enough about stingray guys! This snappy number is sure to be her favorite new circlet, and she’ll think of you each day she rocks it.
7. Ann Mashburn Cashmere Fingerless Gloves: Our hands are cold guys, and these slightly edgy cashmere gloves are just what we need! The cashmere is dreamy and the tip-less fingers make texting or driving a cinch.
8. Jo Malone’s French Lime Blossom Home Candle: This is my steady favorite scent for like a decade. It’s bright and calming and it’s gender neutral (no more sugar cookie melon sweet awfulness).
9. Rocket Woman Throw Pillow by Britt Bass: These printed linen pillows offer a touch of art where large paintings don’t fit. You may not understand our love of throw pillows, but please indulge. Perfect for snuggling with the Loomed throw above (5).
10. Labradorite Mondrian Stud Earrings by Julie Vos: Picking out jewelry for her can be tough, so stick to basic but interesting silhouettes. She can dress these pretties up or wear them everyday for a hint of glam. I love the labradorite, but she’ll love any gemstone you choose.
11. 360 Sweater Natalya Drape Front Cashmere Cardigan in Bluebell: This cardigan has a shoulder zip, so she can cape it up til her heart’s content. She can throw this over anything (read: she will throw this over everything) for a look that is effortlessly elegant.
12. White & Copper Tiny Bud Vases by HoneyComb Studio: Each of these little tinies are handmade to imperfect perfection and she will enjoy picking a few of her favorite buds to fill each. Hint: bring home flowers for these… and often!
13. Randolph Engineering Concord Rose Gold Shades: These are functional and amazing! They are pink, so you (probably) won’t steal them, and maybe she will stop ‘borrowing’ yours.
14. Royal Stewart Tartan Merino Scarf by Ann Mashburn: Embrace the Tartan!
15. Facets Citrine Ring by Claudia Lobao: A grown up piece of costume jewelry that’s fun and kinda timeless.
16. White Wishbone Journal: We love notes and lists and even if we just pretend to journal, we love our journals.