I couldn’t let my husband tell you what to buy your lady. But I figured I could tell you. These are my favorite things- things I own and love and come back to all the time, and a few new things that I am coveting and hoping to see on that very Merry morning. Of course if all else fails, and you’ve waited until the 24th to shop, please remember that Diamonds Are Forever.
From Top Left:
1. Aviate ATL Hat: I regularly rock this cap as I pound pavement, from Jackson to Mobile to Nashville and everywhere between. These guys have a whole range of caps representing most everywhere you love with a simple airport code. So clever!
2. Le Creuset Signature Round Wide Dutch Oven with Gold Knob: If your honey doesn’t already have one (or two) of these kitchen staples, this is a must buy. If she loves to cook, this is not a “blender” kind of purchase, I promise you will not be in the dog house.
3. Botticelli Open Bangle with Moonstones by Julie Vos: We always need new bangles and baubles and Julie Vos does not disappoint. This is my choice, but her collections have something for any woman with a sharp eye for classic sparkle.
4. Tiffany & Co. T-Clip Ballpoint Pen: This may seem a bit over the top, but I have one and love.
5. Leather Bag Tag in Chestnut by Cuyana: My keys are drawn to the bottom of every bag I ever throw them into. I attached my keys to this little guy and boom, found them. Also, very good looking on a weekender bag or your everyday tote/briefcase/purse.
6. BKR in “Boss”: Obsessed with these, and I think everyone else should be/will be too. I use mine from last year almost everyday. I am adding a second to my lineup and the name of this color fits my mood.
7. Deerskin Fringe Clutch from Very Fine South: Yes. Yes. Yes. Fringe may be having a moment, but this silhouette is effortless and chic, and will be a favorite for years to come.
8. Crew Chief II Sunglasses by Randolph Engineering: An updated aviator for your co-pilot.
9. Turkish Hydro Cotton Bathrobe by Mark and Graham: I’ve been known to spend a couple of lazy hours on Saturday morning in mine. This pretty is plush and warm enough to keep the chilly air away when I run Frank out in the early morning. Big fan.
10. Eva Stud Earrings by Jean Dousset: If you want to win Christmas, these will get you there. And not just these, all diamonds are good diamonds!
11. Copper Mugs from Williams Sonoma: Moscow Mules, anyone? I have held out on splurging on these bar staples for years. But, if I’m honest, I’m going to continue making and drinking frothy beverages, so it’s time to get some. I like that these are smooth and perfect. Just like my Moscow Mules.
12. Parties! by Barefoot Contessa: My copy has grown legs somewhere between our last few moves. This is at the very top of my list because I love to host and no one does it like Ina. AND, Ina will sign it for you if you order direct from Barefoot Contessa. It’s almost like you’re friends.
13. Panorama Blanket by Kit & Ace: This is for snuggling on Sundays, bundling up on chilly flights, or wrapping up a chic outfit. It’s sure to be a magnet for Frank’s hair, but is so worth it.
14. Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Cologne: I love that I can layer Jo Malone scents depending on my mood. This is my everyday scent. What’s hers?
15. A Time to Celebrate by James Farmer III: James has done it again! We have just started cooking and drinking, and reading and laughing our way through his newest collection of memories, menus and recipes. This book will warm her heart! (I’ve added his Coconut Cake to my own Christmas Eve supper menu, and can not wait!)