Come on, folks. Take care of your old man…
1. Sid Mashburn Sport Shirt: Your mom will like seeing your dad IN this shirt more than your dad will enjoy wearing it.
2. Abu Garcia Revo MGX Baitcast Reel: Does he have a reel that he likes? Sure…so get him one he will love.
3. Randolph Engineering Sportsman Sunglasses: Hopefully your dad isn’t the guy that buys sunglasses at the gas station. Ensure that he never will again.
4. Smathers & Branson ‘Front Nine’ Needlepoint Belt: He’s seen them around the club…now make him a part of it.
5. Southern Proper Woven Yellow Lab Tie: The only way to get away with giving your dad a tie is by giving him one this cool.
6. Martin Dingman Pierson Loafers: Martin knocked it out of the park with these…you will have to pry them off of your dad’s feet. He’ll wear them with everything.
7. Leatherman Charge ALX Tool: For the dad that likes to fix things…the only thing missing is a hammer.
8. Blanton’s Bourbon: Booze. You can never go wrong.
9. Filson Medium Travel Bag: Great for overnight trips or early morning trips to the hunt club. Plus, how cool is the Navy blue?
10. Titleist Vokey SM4 Wedge: This way he can blame all those double bogies on his old wedge.