St. Patrick’s Day has become a widely celebrated day around Irish culture. Apologies to all my Irish friends, but I don’t have a lick of Irish in me, but I do enjoy the day. Probably a little too much. Every watering hole has some sort of green-related special, and there are festivals galore. Get out and enjoy it. Remember – wear green on St. Patrick’s Day. Or don’t. You’ll get pinched. Your call.
From top left:
1. J. Press Shamrock Belt: Besides the golf course, this is the right day to wear a shamrock belt. Do it.
2. State Traditions Ireland Hat: It’s not a bad idea to carry a cap. Ever.
3. Red’s Outfitters Bridges Sunglasses: Most of the festivals are during the day, so protective eyewear is a must.
4. Howard Yount Kelly Green Canvas Pants: Heavy duty canvas and the perfect shade of green. Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
5. Smathers & Branson Shamrock Credit Card Wallet: The shamrock will increase your luck that you won’t lose your wallet during the festivities.
6. Makr Bottle Key: This should be on your keychain anyway, but don’t forget it – you never know.
7. Ledbury Slim fit White Oxford: Go simple here. Send it to the dry cleaners on Monday.
8. New Balance 574s: Since you are probably going to be on your feet quite a bit. Wear something comfortable.
9. Everything you need for multiple Irish Car Bomb shots.
10. Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket: While it may be warm out, it’s a good idea to carry some sort of fleece. It will double nicely as a pillow.