I had to get a new battery for my Swiss Army Renegade, so I stopped by the mall yesterday during lunch. The watch is really beat up, but I love it. It has traveled quite a few miles, but has many more to go.
I decided to walk around the mall while I was waiting. I didn’t have time to walk through the anchor stores, but was able to stop at a few places. Here is some of what I saw that I liked:
(Clockwise from top left)
1. Vintage Milwaukee Braves hat from Lids: Kickin’ it old school
3. “Collegiate Green” striped watch strap from J. Crew: This one would be fun to wear out. Reminds me of the Smart Turnout offerings (ADG – I haven’t forgotten about your offer).
4. “Aubergine” solid watch strap from J. Crew: Really cool garnet color – maybe for my Renegade?
7. Solid Board Shorts from Gap: The white detailing gave it a more ‘grown up’ look.
8. O-Ring Woven Web Belt from Martin & Osa: Only $20.
I didn’t pull the trigger on anything, but I don’t feel like it was a wasted trip. I picked up the re-powered watch and a #1 combo from Chick-Fil-A and headed back to the office.