1. Titleist D910 D3 Driver: Their best driver since the 975D back in ’99.
2. Dixie Gentlemen Visor: A good ‘old-school’ style visor option. And it’s glen plaid.
3. Ralph Lauren Buffalo Plaid Fishing Bag: Handsome option for overnight trips – fishing or non-fishing related.
4. Patagonia Windproof Fleece Vest: For those early morning rounds.
5. iPad: All the ‘on-the-go’ computing you’ll ever need.
6. Col. Littleton No. 1 Docker for iPad: Keep it safe.
7. Kodak PlayTouch HD Camcorder: Needed to record the ace.
8. Tucker Blair Kiawah Island Needlepoint Belt: A great statement on or off the course.
9. Domke F-10 Medium Camera Bag: A camera bag that doesn’t necessarily look like a camera bag. Much cooler.
10. Aware I Compilation: Nostalgia.
11. Footjoy Icon Golf Shoes: The ‘new’ Classics; try the brown with brown saddle.
12. Manfrotto Tripod with Ball Head Kit: A must-have for any photographer.
13. ‘Fields of Honor: Pivotal Battles of the Civil War’ by Edwin C. Bearss: Fascinating history.
14. ‘The Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch’: Research for the 19th hole.