There isn’t much about Costa Sunglasses that hasn’t been said. Having been a long-time wearer of their glasses, I can attest to their quality and style. Mine get quite a bit of wear on the golf course and around the water. Not only do they protect your eyes, but the lenses have a ‘shooting glasses’ quality that seems to sharpen the fairways and the waves.
They have been a great company to deal with as well. Back when I had to get my glasses repaired, they were extremely accommodating. Considering the level of investment to get into a pair (or two) of Costas, it is very relieving to know that your glasses will be taken care of for the long run.
Speaking of investments, Costa Sunglasses would like to give one lucky Red Clay Soul reader a pair of their sunglasses – your pick.
Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Costa Sunglasses on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Costa Sunglasses on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (6 Total) ‘Follow’ Costa Sunglasses on Pinterest
- +1 (7 Total) ‘Follow’ Costa Sunglasses on YouTube
- +1 (8 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: I entered the @CostaSunglasses X @redclaysoul giveaway for a pair of Sunglasses. Go here to enter: http://bit.ly/TsqBow Spread the word!
Get your pick in by Sunday at Midnight ET – the winner will be announced on Monday around lunchtime. Thanks to the good people at Costa Sunglasses for supplying the gear for the giveaway.