The Fall catalogs are starting to come in the mail, and you’ve started to receive all those emails. Fall 2013 marketing is here. Lots of good stuff out there, folks. So far, this is what I’m eyeing:
From top left:
1. Ledbury Collins Denim Slim Fit Shirt: Denim shirt? This one isn’t like the old thick Coca-Cola models that weighed five pounds. This one is cut well, and the denim is very light. Perfect for early Fall.
2. Filson Twill Zip Top Tote Bag with Hunter’s Orange: Already have a Filson? Well, quite a few are catching on. This tote has a zip top for privacy and security, and is wrapped with hunter’s blaze orange for that extra kick.
3. Ledbury Afton Cashmere Sport Coat: The cashmere and silk blend is temperature appropriate. A layer that may not provide much warmth, but will provide a ton of style. Think about wearing this one to a Fall wedding.
4. Epaulet Slim Walt Trousers in Rust Steep Twill: Let’s make rust the Fall color – just like green was the 2013 Spring color.
5. Patagonia Legacy Diamond Quilted Snap T: Anticipation is building for Patagonia’s Legacy collection. The Snap T is iconic enough, but add the quilted design and you’ve got a future buyer right here. (Photo Credit: A Continuous Lean)
6. Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Sullivan Jeans: Already broken in? Yep. Slim fit? Yep. Price point? Even better.
7. BILLYKIRK Claw Buckle Belt: A sleek option for Fall. The buckle may draw some attention, so beware.
8. Levi’s Made & Crafted Ruler Indigo Jeans: I can’t say enough about the Levi’s Made & Crafted line. These may be the best fitting jeans I own.
9. Brooks Brothers Red Fleece Raglan Crewneck Sweatshirt: Gone are the days of the bulky sweatshirt. Here are the days of a better fitting option that can be worn as an outer layer to a dress shirt, jeans, and loafers.
10. Ghurka Cavalier II No. 97 Chestnut Leather Duffle Bag: Every man should own a leather weekend bag. Be sure to look for something that will last a lifetime. Ghurka knows what they are doing.
11. Allen Edmonds Mora 2.0 in Bourbon Calf: Brand new. Hot off the press. The iconic Mora is back and in BOURBON. Size 9, please.
12. ONE STAR Horween Chromexcel Leather Belt: After my Oak Street chromexcel loafers, I’m addicted to the leather. It wears in beautifully, and the price point of this ONE STAR option is just what the doctor ordered.
13. Hugh & Crye Barossa Brown/Navy/White Gingham Shirt: Gingham is as classic as it gets, and the darker colors in contrast with the stark white will look great…even when you don’t need to roll up your sleeves.
14. Alden for Unionmade Sutter Tassel Moc in Navy Suede: Blue. Suede. Tassel mocs. Period. Hold out on wearing socks as long as humanly possible.