Ah, winter date nights. Dressing for the cold weather is hard enough for us southern gals that refuse to invest in decent and traditional (and horrible) cold weather essentials. Looking great is easy, you only need a few key pieces. Add in your own touches of flair so he sees your personality and personal style. You look great, and he will be sure to notice the effort. Enjoy the small bites and smooth jams; with these looks, you’ll definitely be comfortable and unforgettable.
From top Left:
1. Saks Fifth Avenue Vince Cashmere Dolman Sweater: Serious cashmere love here. This top delivers luscious comfort, and the deep v makes it sexy enough for date night.
2. Ann Mashburn Cashmere Scarf: More cashmere? Duh. And in a gorgeous pop of color just perfect for this time of year.
3. Folle de Joie Perfume: My newest obsession from BirchBox. This scent combines sweet, calm citrus with light jasmine and rose.
4. Armani Jeans Leather Jacket: The only jacket that makes me feel like. a. badass.
5. Imogene + Willie Lucy Skinny Jeans: Nashville’s dynamic duo do not disappoint in their new Lucy Indigo cut. Bigger back pockets equals an even better lookin tush.
6. Elliott Lucca Clutch: Leave your carry-all catch-all at home. Utilize some of his pockets for anything that may not fit in this cute, super affordable little clutch.
7. Everlane High-Low Belt: This is an everyday essential for me. Try it for yourself, you won’t believe how often you will wear it (daily).
8. A.P.C. Ankle Boots: The fabulous texture of this printed leather is so versatile. Dress up or dress down. And the square, chunky heel will keep me steady while we are moovin and a-groovin.
9. Tom Ford “Wild Ginger” Lipstick: This vibrant red has a hint of coral. I am hoping it can will Spring to hurry up already, and him to lean in for a couple of extra kisses tonight.
10. BaubleBar Gold Thorn Earrings: Even a preppy gal needs some spikes! These are just enough punk, just enough glam.
11. Steven Alan Lizzy Disney Leather Cuff: Steven Alan makes choosing just one piece of arm candy hard. This is a recent gift from him that I can’t seem wear enough.