Five really cool things that have my attention…feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Let’s get going:
1. Randolph Engineering Aviator II Sunglasses – While these may seem to show up quite a bit (I’m a fan), these are a new colorway – I like the shiny chrome and grey polarized lens look. These are sleeker than the traditional gold…I always like to upgrade.
2. Club Shorts from The Sporting Gent – I own these, and absolutely love them. The fit is great, the Seagrass color is exactly what you want in a green, and I don’t mind the 8″(ish) inseam. Wear them with a solid white or solid navy shirt and you are in business.
3. Rapala X-Rap 11 Topwater Lure – I’ve been using this for the past couple of month, and it has been extremely productive. I have the all silver, but want to add a few more to the tackle box, including this one, with the red accents. Bass beware.
4. The Harrison O-ring Alligator Belt by Martin Dingman – specifically made for Birmingham’s Harrison LTD, this is the O-ring belt that all other O-ring belts want to be. The narrow leather and the silver O’s work really well together. Again, all these upgrades…
5. 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 – Why is this one special? Well, it only has 89K miles, and the blue/white is about as cool as it gets. The folks at Second Daily Classics are about to put it up for auction…seems like a perfectly reasonable daily driver?
P L E A S E S U P P O R T O U R P A R T N E R S :