Folks, Masters week is here. I was like a kid waking up on Christmas morning yesterday, and really enjoyed my time at Augusta National (more on that later). I have a feeling that feeling is going to repeat itself through Sunday.
To celebrate such a great week, my good friend Martin Dingman and I want to give one lucky reader the chance to win an OUTSTANDING tartan duffle. This is the real deal, folks:
Red Poplin Tartan, with two external pockets, one internal pocket, brushed nickel finish, solid brass hardware, and nice 18 1/4” x 8 1/2” x 9 1/4 size ,which makes for a perfect weekender.
How appropriate for this week?
Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Martin Dingman on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Martin Dingman on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (6 Total) ‘Follow’ Martin Dingman on Instagram
- +1 (7 Total) ‘Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Instagram
- +1 (8 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: I entered the @martin_dingman X @redclaysoul #TheMasters Tartan duffle giveaway. Go here to enter: https://www.redclaysoul.com/?p=9379
Get your entries in before the last putt on Sunday at Augusta, and I’ll announce the winner on Monday around lunchtime.
Very special thanks to Martin Dingman for providing the goods for the giveaway.