By this point, you’ve all got a couple of the critically acclaimed Player’s Shirts from Criquet in your closet. Now that the temperature is becoming a little more sleeve friendly, we’re teaming up with the Kings of Austin for a nice little giveaway. We are going to hook up one lucky reader with a gingham shirt, AND a long sleeve Player’s Shirt. Why is this awesome? The reason(s) are layered:
Layering the collar on collar look is a cool way to stay warm. Not to mention the casual feel of the outfit. This is one occasion where untucked is OK. Wear it over jeans or khakis, with boots or loafers, and you are in business.
Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Criquet Shirts on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Criquet Shirts on Instagram
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Instagram
- +1 (6 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: Im layering up with @criquetshirts by entering to win a gingham shirt AND a long sleeved Player’s shirt. Enter here: http://bit.ly/1KWVLwp
Thanks to the guys at Criquet for supplying the goods for the giveaway.