Not familiar with The Fine Swine? It’s a Men’s Habadashery located just off the beltway in Kensington, Maryland. Proprieter John Hickman IV has eclectic taste, and it shows in the selection. They carry all sorts of good from Bill’s, Castaway, Barbour, Castaway, Belted Cow, Tervis, Knot Belt Co, and Smathers & Branson.
In addition, they carry a great selection of customized clothing and gifts for men and women that you can’t find anywhere else. Being a huge Grateful Dead fan, it’s hard to resist these custom embroidered shorts:
And this customized dancing bear S&B needlepoint belt:
The Fine Swine logo is (surprise) a good looking pig, of which he has on just the right stuff. Polos, sport shirts, t-shirts, and hats:
Speaking of t-shirts, how about this Whiskey Tango Foxtrot design (get it?):
Very sharp, and would definately start a conversation. Want one? Well, John is offering one to a lucky Red Clay Soul reader. Here’s what we’re going to do:
Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ The Fine Swine on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ The Fine Swine on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (6 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway ‘WTF? I entered to win the @fineswine X @redclaysoul Whiskey Tango Foxtrot t-shirt Giveaway. Go here to enter today: http://bit.ly/M56pVC’
Entries must be in by midnight on Sunday, June 24th. I’ll announce the winner on Monday, June 25th around lunchtime, who gets the t-shirt size of their choice.
Special thanks to John and The Fine Swine for providing the goods for the giveaway…