Legitimately the easiest look all season. This is the game that no one attends. Even though it’s in Atlanta, it’s going to be a home game for the Dawgs. And let’s be honest – UGA is going to destroy the Yellow Jackets. And by ‘destroy, it might not be a 50-point slaughter, instead up by three scores and they lock it down.
Therefore…this game will be extremely boring. It’s going to be like watching a Braves Spring Training game. It’s football, but not real football. So, prepare accordingly. PJ time. Claim your spot around 11:45 in your recliner/couch and kick back. I would be surprised if you aren’t napping by the end of the first quarter.
That said, get comfy:
1. Appropriately Themed Long Sleeve T-Shirt: We’re going heavy PJ’s here, and the long sleeve t-shirt is king. And how cool is the Dawg punching the nerd?
2. Sleeping Pants: With a stretch waist. Thanksgiving dinner (and leftovers) left their mark.
3. Bathrobe: Who cares that its noon, Dude. You are on PTO.
4. Slippers: Keep those toes cozy in style.
5. Pistachios: You’ve got to munch on something…and pistachios are the mid-day snack of choice.
6. Blanket: For your better half to cover you with when you start snoring.