Get something good for those weekend jaunts:
From top left:
1. Filson Medium Travel Bag: The Standard. Filson makes some of the best products out there. As with most, these get better with age.
2. Hudson Sutler Hatteras Duffel: For the folks that like that nostalgic style – this is a heavy duty ‘gym bag’ style.
3. Orvis Safe Passage Wader Tote: For more of a minimalist. The perfect bag for the ‘throw it all in’ guy.
4. Jack Spade Canvas Pocket Duffle: The New York company makes some great stuff – this bag lines right up. The ‘burnt orange’ color is a nice touch.
5. Herschel Supply Strand Duffle: A great looking bag from the great white North.
6. Mulholland Brothers Hippo Duffle: One of the nicest leather bags you’ll find. Carried in most finer men’s shops for a reason.
7. LL Bean Sunwashed Canvas Adventure Duffle: From the Mothership…you can’t go wrong. And it’s monogram-able.
8. J.W. Hulme Co. Classic Small Duffle: An investment, but they’ve been making bags of this caliber for a long time.
9. Frank Clegg American Alligator Signature Duffle: Well, why not…