If you haven’t been invited to a Memorial Day cookout yet, then host one. Do it right. Pay hommage to America. And when you show up, look the part. Whether it’s the pool, a back deck or a park, here’s how to do it right:
1. Smathers & Branson Needlepoint American Flag Cap: America is the home team today.
2. Carrera Champion Sunglasses: Extra large hater blockers for a long day.
3. State Traditions America Traditional Golf Visor: For when the hat doesn’t work, have this one on deck.
4. ‘The Players Shirt’ from Criquet: Softer than a t-shirt, but cooler than any other polo you own. The pocket is clutch.
5. Camo Koozie from Onward Reserve: Give tough hugs to your beers.
6. Suntan Lotion: Everything is cooler than a sunburn.
7. Wm. Lamb & Son Boykin Spaniel T-shirt: Featuring the coolest dog out there. Do it.
8. ‘Eat a Peach’ by the Allman Brothers: If you are hosting, have good tunes. If you are a guest, bring good tunes.
9. Peter Millar Capri Paisley Swim Trunks: Make a statement. And do some sit ups. Right now.
10. Martin Dingman Turnberry Belt in British Tan: Super sharp belt that pulls the look together.
11. Billy Reid X K. Swiss Venice Surf & Court Tennis Shoes: Better than flip flops…wear them loosely WITH NO SOCKS.
12. J. Crew Rivington Red Chambray Shorts: Immediately take them to be hemmed to a 6″ inseam. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.
13. Luminox 3081.BO Chronograph Watch: If it’s good enough for the SEALS, it’s good enough for you.
14. Cash Money Beach Towel: Dolla dolla bills, y’all.