RCS readers know that I’m a big fan of Randolph Engineering. American made, classic looks, and great style. Not only that, but the glasses are handcrafted in the USA, and are standard military issue. Doesn’t get much better than that.
The good folks over at Randolph Engineering have partnered up with us for a giveaway for a pair of their Aviators. These are seriously good looking glasses. The frames are gunmetal gray, which is a nice alternative to the traditional gold or silver frames. Along with the glasses comes the repair kit, cleaning cloth, and leather case (all seen here):
Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Randolph Engineering on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Randolph Engineering on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (8 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: I entered the @RESunglasses X @redclaysoul giveaway for a pair of Aviator Sunglasses. Go here to enter: http://bit.ly/Xj2oOo Please RT
Get your entries in by next Monday (2/25) at midnight, and I’ll announce the winner on Tuesday around lunch.
Thanks to the good folks over at Randolph Engineering for supplying the glasses for the giveaway