While doing the gift guides are such a pleasure, I get quite a few requests on what to get for the ladies. By no means am I the expert, so I enlisted my better half to share her suggestions. Mrs. RCS has excellent style, so guys: take note. Here’s what to get your significant other this year:
From top left:
1. Sophie Hulme Square Tote: This stunner carries what she needs without sacrificing polish. This hue is very of the moment, but any color she favors will suit her well.
2. Bottega Veneta Knot Earrings: Something sophisticated for your sophisticate.
3. Byzantine Knot Earrings: These everyday stunners also dress up nicely.
4. Madewell Aiden Slippers: Even in the South, it’s slipper season y’all.
5. ‘French Country Cooking’ Book: It’s hard not to also fall in love with Mimi, as you fall in love with these recipes and daydream of what it must be like to live as she does.
6. ‘Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook’: Everything I know about cooking I learned from my Mother and from Ina. This is her latest book, and I’m certain her fans (and their hubbies) will enjoy this collection. Roast Chicken for supper Friday night, anyone?
7. 14KT Estate Trombone Charm: This pin’s playful design speaks to the music lovers, who also love finer things.
8. Goop Classic One Nail Polish Set: All the good colors for Fall, for Winter, or anytime otherwise.
9. Diptyque Set of 5 Candles: Not just for the Holiday Season, these 5 candles are so easy to enjoy without settling on just one scrumptious scent.
10. Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti Bottle Open Bottle Pendant: She will love this pretty Peretti piece! It’s timeless but also whimsical, holding a fresh flower bud perfectly.
11. Madeleine Thompson Cashmere Wrap: I love this wrap- it is chic and effortless, just what each of us is looking for!
12. Byzantine Necklace: Matching the Byzantine Knot Earrings above, this necklace makes all the right statements.
13. Res Ipsa Clutch: These clutches are every woman’s favorite, and one is never enough. Each is unique, so be sure to grab the one that reminds you of her before it’s gone!
14. IWC Schaffhausen Watch: Well, this is how you win Christmas, fellas.
15. Heirloom Linen Bistro Apron: Pairs well with either or both cookbooks above, and keeps the cashmere clean!
16. 2017 Daily Journal from Graphic Image: For the organized lady in your life, with personalization available too.
17. Diane von Furstenberg 440 Envelope Clutch: For those fancy date nights, this ivory number holds everything she needs to take with her.
18. Allyn Scura Legend Sun Lenses: These are my best sunnies, and they will be hers too. Allyn is such a treat, and each pair is made with such care and nods to vintage styles beloved by the founder.
19. Goldbug Pin: These little guys are popping up all over, but I’m a fan of the oft-over looked broach style of this southern beetle.