Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and whether you’re into it or not, if you are in a relationship, you have to play along. Personally, I look at Valentine’s Day as a time to spend quality time with the one you love. The weather usually sucks, but there isn’t any reason you two can’t go do something fun…and out of the ordinary… Mrs. RCS and I have some fun plans for a night out with friends, and we are very excited.
From a gift perspective, I prefer to keep the gifts relatively simple; something that has more meaning rather than a high price tag. A token of appreciation is just fine. The big thing for me is pretty utilitarian: I like knowing that when I’m using the gift, it’s yet another reminder of the woman who gave it to me.
So ladies, here are a few ideas of gifts that will keep you on his mind:
From top left:
1. Yeti Rambler Tumbler: If he’s a coffee drinker, go for the 20 ouncer, and if he’s a sweet tea guy, go for the 30 ouncer.
2. Jack Spade Dipped Leather Billfold: He uses his wallet every day, more so when he takes you out, so give him a wallet that shows a little love.
3. Orvis Initial Belt: Sure to become a wardrobe favorite, an initial belt goes with everything. There isn’t much better than a personalized gift.
4. Persol Polarized Sunglasses: If he’s the type of guy that doesn’t lose his sunglasses, then a great pair of Persols is the way to go.
5. Suunto Ambit3 Watch: For the guy that likes to hit the gym or the pavement, a good work out watch will give him some extra incentive.
6. Titleist Vokey SM5 Wedge: There isn’t a finer wedge out there, and even though he’ll be on the course with the boys, he’ll be thinking of you when chipping on the green.
7. Patagonia Better Sweater Quarter Zip: Maybe not a piece for a date night or a night on the town, but the perfect piece for a night (or two) in.
8. Col. Littleton #18 Portfolio: The office can be a stressful place, but this leather portfolio will up his professional game.
9. Braves Tickets for Opening Night: There aren’t words to express how appreciative he’ll be to see the Braves on opening night…I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: a Braves date night is as good as it gets.
10. Angel’s Envy Bourbon: Something nice for the bar…from his angel.
Guys – what did I miss? What are you hoping for on Valentine’s Day?