It’s that time of the year again guys. Sure, Valentine’s day is an oft hyped, totally cheesy holiday. But it doesn’t have to be. Spend the day, the evening, the night enjoying the one you love. Plan something with her, for her. You can always do supper at y’alls’ favorite place or that swanky new spot you’ve been talking about trying. Maybe a band she loves is playing Saturday night. She will definitely be impressed if you cook a romantic meal at home, just be sure to remember the bubbles. Memories always troop the material things. For those of you ready to spoil her with both, here are some suggestions that are sure to please:
From top left:
1. Veuve Rose: All women love Veuve. So the Rosé isn’t corny, it’s perfect.
2. Very Fine South Foldover Clutch: This everyday clutch has a bit of edge to it; throw it in your tote during the day and take it out to rock alone after hours.
3. Saint Claude Nola Oyster Shell Pendant: Unless your bringing out the big bling (this means diamonds) this weekend, keep jewelry gifts fun. Pick a unique piece that speaks to something she loves. Oysters work for me.
4. Laduree Macarons: Which came first, macarons or valentines? Who cares, macarons please!
5. Loren Stewart Baby Signet Ring: Fly betches love pinky rangs.
6. Roses: Or whichever flowers she prefers. But buy the ones she prefers, I promise she will love them and be impressed with your attention to detail.
7. Plane Ticket(s): If you want to win Valentine’s Day, plan a trip. Whether to sun or to snow, take a trip together that she won’t forget.
8. The Bag Department Savannah Clutch: This beauty is the only pink clutch any woman should carry. And every woman should have this in her lineup. The flirty blush shade is more sophisticated than most and is a great way to add color this spring.
9. “No Cameras – Inside the Clermont Lounge” from the Bitter Southerner: Who says you can’t have a nostalgic sense of humor and bring the romance?
10. Mark & Graham Brass Cuff: This brass cuff is going to be everything come spring guys. You’re welcome.
11. Loomed Nola Mardi Gras Scarf: Y’all Mardi Gras is in full swing. For the Nola lover in all of us, this scarf please.
12: Dani K Luxe Pink Chalcedony Ring: If she’s not into the pinky ring, this hand crafted beauty will do the trick.
13. Randolph Engineering Concord Rose Gold Aviator Sunglasses: These rose gold pretties are the envy of all my other shades. If she’s always borrowing one or all of yours, these are the perfect pair for her.
Ladies, what do you think? Anything I missed?