It’s no secret that Criquet Shirts plays a bit part in Red Clay Soul’s golf and summer casual attire. I started wearing their Player’s shirts in early 2012, and they have moved to the range of ‘exclusive’ in terms of golf shirts. Seriously – I don’t wear anything else on the course. I firmly believe that these shirts alone have taken five strokes off my handicap.
To transition to cooler weather, my boys from Austin have just restocked and reloaded on their long sleeve version of the Player’s shirt. They added a color (Blue Steel) and are ready to rock. These aren’t your normal long sleeve polos – these have some style. Functioning cuffs, point collar, and flap pocket. It’s almost more of a popover than a polo. They are really versatile. Wear them under a sweater, alone, with jeans, with khakis, or on Sunday on the couch. You will be comfortable, and you will be better looking than anyone else in the room.
To help with that, we’re teaming up with Criquet Shirts to give away one of these shirts to a lucky reader. Your choice of color. And since they are such generous folks, they are going to throw in a visor and a couple koozies.
Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Criquet Shirts on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Criquet Shirts on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (6 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: I entered the @criquetshirts X @redclaysoul Long Sleeve Players Shirt Giveaway. Click here to enter: http://bit.ly/QAv1Eb