There is good, and there is great. Randolph Engineering sunglasses are great. I have been wearing them for years, and won’t settle for anything less. Their styles are classic, simple, and stylish. Not to mention that they are made in the USA. All good.
The good folks at Randolph want to give one lucky Red Clay Soul reader a pair of their new Aviator IIs. They feature 23K plated gold frames, mineral glass tan polarized lens with demi-amber sweat bar and temple tip accents, and their signature bayonet temples – originally designed for military pilots. Sound good, huh?
Here are the details: Leave a comment to this post with an email address to enter.
For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Randolph USA on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Randolph USA on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (6 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway ‘Happy Holidays from @redclaysoul and @RESunglasses – Want a pair of their new Aviator II’s? Go here to enter: https://www.redclaysoul.com/?p=5355’
Entries must be in by midnight on Sunday, November 24th. I’ll announce the winner on Monday, November 25th around lunchtime.
Special thanks to Randolph Engineering for providing the goods for the giveaway…