(from the Top Left):
1. Charcoal Chimney Starter: There are men that refuse to cook on a gas grill. My father is one of those men.
2. Hendrick’s Gin: For those G&T’s on the back porch.
3. Braves Tickets: Not much better than catching a ball game with your Dad.
4. Adidas AdiLETTE Sandals: My Dad has worn these for 20 years. Reason: ‘you can clean them off with the hose’. I like that logic.
5. Titleist Vokey Wedge: The best wedges made. Period.
6. Col. Littleton No. 9 Shoeshine Box: Give him a good place to keep all those cans, brushes, and rags.
7. ‘The Last Stand: Custer, Sitting Bull, and the Battle of Little Bighorn‘ by Nathaniel Philbrick: Summer read.
8. Shell Cordovan Bifold Wallet by Brooks Brothers: I can’t think of a better place to keep your bills.
9. 3-Pack of Ruled Field Notes: My dad has lived by lists all his life…something nice for all those ‘list-men’ out there.
June 20th is fast approaching…